This is a list of the summits I have been to. It's evergrowing, so it's to be updated.
On photo: latest summit of mount Elbrus, 5642 meters, in North Caucasus. 2016
- Galdhopiggen (Highest peak in Northern Europe): Summer 2012. Solo trip
- Kebnekaise (Highest peak in Sweden, North of the Polar Circle): Spring 2013, off-season. Solo trip
- Mont Blanc (Highest peak in Europe excl Caucasus), through Italian side (hardest of the three normal routes): Summer 2013. Part of team, 3 friends.
- Teide (Europe’s highest volcano, Spain’s highest peak, also Europe’s highest summit excl Alps and Caucasus): winter 2013. Spent the night in the smoking crater on the top, minus 5-10 degrees C. Solo trip
- Glittertind (Next highest peak in Northern Europe): Winter 2015. Solo summit on skis.
- Slogen, spring season 2015. 4 members. Last bit required snow digging and snow/ridge walking with rope and ice axes. First person up for the season.
- Elbrus, Summer 2015. Highest peak in Europe at 5642 meters. Called together, planned and carried out an expedition with 3 members including myself. 2 weeks in tent, self-sufficient, no use of snowcats or lift in the summit. Did a bit of skiing on the peak.
- September 2015: Besseggen, Norway - guide for 13 people
- Summer 2016: Slættaratindur, highest mountain of Faroe Islands. Solo summit (hike)
- Elbrus, Summer 2016. Guide for an expedition of 4 people excluding myself. All reached the West summit, 5642 meters, highest top in Europe. During the same day, me and one member of the group summited East summit also, 5621 meters.
- Kebnekaise, summer 2017, guide for 3 people.
- Mont Blanc, summer 2018. Goutêr route, guide for a group of 5.
- Galdhopiggen, 2 summits in September 2018. As a guide for two, and then directly through other route as a guide for 4.
- Kilimanjaro, February 2019. Organiser and guide for a group of 5 in total, Lemosho Route.
- Mt Scenery, highest in Netherlands (Caribbean). November 2019 (hike)
- Mt Kosciuszko, highest in Australia - and another 4 of 10 highest in Australia. December 2019
- El Cavall Bernat, Montserrat - February 2020
- Arête des Cosmiques, July 2020
- Breithorn Occidentale, 4165 meters. July 2020 - solo ascent
- Central Breithorn, 4159 meters. July 2020 - solo ascent
- Matterhorn, 4487 meters, through Hörnligrat route. July 2020.